top of page

Renter's Insurance

Protect your space and your stuff.

We can insure everything from your smart phone to your sneakers,

offering exceptional Renters coverage to meet your needs.


Here's how it works:

Standard coverage will take care of all the basics (these are the coverages that come with every policy).

Add-on coverages provide extra protection based on your specific needs. That way, you can customize your policy,

so you only pay for what you need.  Get to know all of your coverage options in order to understand what's right for you.

What is HO-4 Coverage?

An HO4 policy, also called renters insurance, protects a renter’s personal property

and addresses their personal liability.


In other words, it can help pay for:




Depending on where you buy this policy, it may come with other protections, too.

For example, some HO4 policies also include loss of use coverage. This can help pay for temporary living expenses

when a covered incident makes your place uninhabitable.

No matter the type of property that’s rented – home, condo, townhome, or apartment –

HO4 is the type of home insurance policy designed for renters.

  • Replacing your property when it’s stolen or damaged by a covered incident.

  • Legal expenses when someone is injured in your rented space or you damage their property.

  • Medical payments when you’re responsible for a visitor’s injury.

For more detailed information about the benefits of Renter's Insurance,

or to begin coverage, fill out and submit the request information form below.

One of our agents will contact you to discuss your needs.

bottom of page