top of page
Protecting businesses that sell and serve alcohol
from much of the liability that comes with offering
adult beverages.

Liquor Liability Insurance

Liquor Liability Insurance is designed to fill the gap that a

general liability policy doesn't address. 

It may either be added as an endorsement to a general liability policy or purchased separately.

Who needs liquor liability coverage?

Businesses that typically need liquor liability insurance coverage include:

  • Restaurants

  • Bars and taverns

  • Caterers

  • Breweries and wineries

  • Grocery stores

  • Liquor stores

Keep in mind, liquor liability won’t replace a general liability policy.

The business types listed above, and others like them, may need to carry both forms of insurance.

For more about the benefits of Liquor Liability Insurance or to begin coverage,

fill out and submit the requested information below. One of our agents will contact you to discuss your needs.

Thank you, your submission has been received. We'll be in touch shortly.

bottom of page